Grace Mission University is a nonprofit religious corporation under the Corporations Code of California and qualifies for religious exemption pursuant to California Education Code CEC # 94739 (b) (6). The university is licensed with the California Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) for the purpose of offering its educational programs. Furthermore, Grace Mission University achieved accredited status with TRACS (Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools, 2012), ABHE (Association of Biblical Higher Education, 2013) and ATS (Association of Theological Schools, 2016).
The following degrees are currently offered by Grace Mission University:
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology (BA, 128 units)
- Master of Arts in Christian Education (MACE, 69 units)
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies (MAICS, 49 units)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv, 105 units)
- Doctor of Missiology (DMiss, 43 units)
Any questions, a student may have regarding the accreditation, may be directed to the following associations.